I decided to start keeping a monthly empties log. I think it will help motivate me in trying to finish more products each month.
Since I decided to do this halfway through the month I don't have much to show for it so I decided to clear out some of the tools I leave hanging around that I will never use.
1. $1 E.L.F total face brush that has never and will never go anywhere near my face.
I bought this when I first heard of ELF and it is so rough and sparse I never used it
2. Sonia Kashuk eye makeup remover. (Travel size)
Love this makeup remover. I have so many travel minis, I want to go through some of them.
3. Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum. (Sample)
I love this serum! This is on my repurchase list once I get through some of my other items!
4. Wet n' Wild eyelash curler. (the silver contraption)
I saw this and thought "hmmm.... this would fit nicely in my bag than a traditional curler!".... Fail! It doesn't do a thing!
5. LA Cross eyelash curler.
One of my first curlers before my Shu. I don't use it anymore, I think it is time to toss it.
6. LA cross mini eyelash curler.
I thought this would help with my baby lashes but these kinds of curlers kind of clump the lashes together.
7. My eyebrow shaver...thingy....
I love these things and this one is at the end of its life.
Nothing too exciting this month. Mostly makeup tools that I will never use. I am glad to be rid of them!
Do you have any makeup tools that should be tossed?